- All submissions should be accompanied by full contact information and a paragraph-length bio of the author. It is the authors’ responsibility to secure permission for copyrighted material.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in Microsoft Word format. We prefer Chicago (Author-Date) citation style.
- The editorial staff reserves the right to edit submitted pieces.
- We do not pay authors for their contributions.
- Reproduction of the material published in the journal is permitted if the source is acknowledged.
- The opinions and views expressed in the articles, essays, and book reviews published in the journal are solely those of authors.
- Please submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it more than once.
- We kindly request our authors to refer to the original on our website when republishing their pieces elsewhere.
Please send your contributions to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com